June 22nd & 23rd – 2018
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA 98092-3622
Friday, June 22nd- 9:00 – 6:00
Saturday, June 23rd – 9:00 – 4:00
WHO is excited to be going back to our roots with an educator-focused conference featuring informative and inspiring speakers, homeschool veterans ready to answer your questions, and a hall of carefully-selected, education-related vendors. Whether you are a brand-new homeschooler, or a seasoned veteran, you will come away equipped and energized for your homeschool journey! Green River Community College has a beautiful campus where you will find ample free parking, and plenty of space to visit with that homeschool bestie you came with, enjoy a cup of coffee or lunch, or get to know that new friend you just met!
- Anyone is welcome to attend, educators, parents, homeschoolers
- Intimate, Educationally Focused Exhibit Hall
- Workshops that will encourage, refresh and motivate you
- Low Prices – Become a Member $40 – Get Both Days For Those Living in the Same Household Free
- Current Members Have a Special Check-in Table – No Need to Stand in Line to purchase tickets
- No Pre-Registration – Pay at the Door
- Free Parking!
- You are Welcome to Bring Sack Lunches. Plenty of Tables & Chairs Available!
A Refreshing Oasis Awaits
At the conference, thousands of homeschool parents:
- Are Encouraged, Motivated & Refreshed by attending one of the many workshops,
- Explore the educationally focused Exhibit Hall full of resources,
- Get Questions Answered – Stop by the WHO Booth or Homeschool 911 Booth and Meet Experienced Homeschoolers who Can Answer your Questions.
Special Guest Speakers
- Andrew Pudewa – Institute for Excellence in Writing
- Carol Barnier – Delightful Speaker – Entertaining Author – Adequate Wife – Pitiful Housekeeper