Washington Homeschool Organization Annual Design Contest
Winning Entry is Featured on the Front Page of the Convention Program
How to Enter
There are two ways to submit your design. You can..
- Draw your artwork on paper, and mail it.
- Create electronic artwork in jpg or PDF format and e-mail it.
(Electronic artwork can either be a scanned copy of hand-drawn art, or art that was
created with software like Photoshop or InDesign.) Electronic submissions should be of
a high quality, but not exceed 5MB.
Mail artwork on paper to:
Washington Homeschool Organization
PO Box 66960
Seattle, WA 98166
E-mail electronic artwork to:
When you submit your design, don’t forget to include…
- Your artwork
- A completed entry form
The deadline for design submissions is May 1, 2018.
You can submit your designs via:
- U. S Postal Service. Must be postmarked on or before May 1, 2018
- E-mail. Message must be received by midnight (PST) on May 1, 2018
- The winners will be announced at the WHO Convention in June
Rules and Regulations
1. Designs must be created by homeschoolers ages 2-18.
2. Designs must be in greyscale (black and white and greys) on 8.5×11” paper.You may design in colour, but the submission should be in greyscale.Preference given to bold designs.
3. Designs must be drawn in Portrait style, 8.5 x 11.
4. One submission per designer; multiple submissions from one family are permitted, and may be mailed together.
5. Please use separate entry forms for each submission.
6. Please put the designer’s name VERY LIGHTLY in pencil on the back of the artwork.
7. All design submissions must be original concepts and art. Design submissions cannot use
existing trademarks or trademarked designs or phrases.
8. WHO will not accept any designs that feature: Existing registered trademarks or trademark slogans. Tobacco, Firearms, alcohol, profanity, and/or sexual connotations.
9. Your design should include the words “Washington Homeschool Organization” and may (but does not have to) include the WHO logo.
10. The winning design selected will become the property of the Washington Homeschool Organization, and will not be returned.
11. Winners will be announced at the WHO Convention in June.First place winner be featured on the cover of the WHO Convention Program.
If you have any questions about the contest, please contact:
Telephone: (425) 251-0439