Pre Registered Exhibitor Information
Thank you for registering for the 2019 WHO Conference, June 21st & 22nd. We are so excited to have you join us!
Tacoma Dome Exhibition Hall
2727 E. D Street, Tacoma, WA 98421
The Tacoma Dome is conveniently located along Interstate 5, in downtown Tacoma and 30 minutes south of Seattle, and is served by multiple bus routes and the Tacoma Light Link rail.
If at anytime you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email email@example.com or call (425) 251-0439. You will get a quicker response by emailing.
- Thursday, June 20th, 2:00 - 7:00PM and Friday, June 21st, 7:30-8:30AM
- Unload at the north side of the hall .
- PLEASE move your vehicle after you are done unloading to allow other exhibitors to
- Smaller exhibitors may move in on Friday, June 21st, 7:30 -8:30AM
- Link below for loading map. Note we are in the Exhibition Hall. You will load in there and then park in lot J. Parking pass
- Load In Map -Map
- Parking Pass -Parking Pass
EXHIBITOR CHECK-IN THURSDAY - June 20th
- All exhibitors should check in on Thursday, June 20th or Friday, June 21st morning at the Exhibitor Services Booth, located in the front of the hall. You will receive your badges and Welcome Packet
- Continue parking in J Lot on event days.
FREIGHT DELIVERYFreight Delivery – Thursday - June 20th ONLY, 2:00-7:00PM Ship to: Tacoma Dome Attn: Homeschool Show, 2727 East D Street Tacoma, WA 98421 You may also use our decorator GES for Freight Delivery
SHOW SCHEDULEFriday – June 21st Exhibitor Move-In – 8:00 - 8:45AM Exhibit Hall Opens – 9:00AM Exhibit Hall Closes – 6:00PM Saturday – June 22nd Exhibitor Restocking – 8:00 - 8:45AM Exhibit Hall Opens – 9:00AM Exhibit Hall Closes – 4:00PM Exhibitor Move Out – 4:15PM
- One table at the front for any handouts
- One microphone
LaQuinta Inn & Suites
425 East 27th St
Tacoma, WA 98421-2200
Call 253-383-0146, extension 5 no later than May 19th and reference the group name “WA Homeschool Organization”.
Located next to the Exhibitor workshop draped area D both Friday and Saturday if you have any questions during the show.
You will find a 10’ × 20‘ curtained area for exhibitors only on the wall next to Exhibitor Workshop curtain D. Friday and Saturday mornings, there will be coffee available for exhibitors only. Badges are required to enter this area. Please note that because all food and beverages must be provided by the Tacoma Dome caterer, we are only able to provide coffee until 1:00pm. A water cooler with cups will be located in the exhibitor lounge throughout show hours Friday and Saturday
1 8′ Draped Table
2 Contour Chairs
If you need extra badges you can order those by clicking the extra badge button.
- 1 - 8' draped table
- 2 contour chairs
If you need electricity in your booth and haven't ordered it already, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost is $50 and will be provided by the Tacoma Dome.
There is open and secured WiFi at the Tacoma Dome that is available to use. However, If an internet connection is requried for your business, it is advisable to bring an LTE cellular device (such as a mobile WiFi hotspot or cellphone) as a backup